Many organisations have comprehensive Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (DR) procedures. However in the event of a crisis how do staff quickly and easily find the answers to questions such as:
- Who do I need to contact and what are their contact details?
- Where is the DR centre and how do I get there?
- What procedures have to be followed once I get to the DR centre?
GMA Consulting’s cloud-based Business Continuity portal solution, a pre-configured SharePoint 2010 site collection hosted on the Windows Azure platform, is an effective and flexible yet low-cost way to enable non-IT staff to:
- Upload documents and manage contact lists both as part of standard business continuity planning
- Find the information they need in the event of a crisis situation
The Business Continuity Portal solution:
- Available 24/7 via the Internet even if the client’s core systems have gone down
- Secure as a user name and password are required for login authentication
- Cost effective to set up
- Cost effective to maintain
- Quick to deploy - a site can be up and running within 1-2 weeks
- Easy for non-IT staff to change and update
For a copy of the Fact Sheet or other additional information please complete the request form below.
Alternatively, call us on +44 (0)20 7960 2880 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.